Subject: CBATNAM Status
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 10:52:16 -0500

The menu is almost done (waiting on adam for raycast settings)
Space Attack is almost done (get on it garf)
Planet Assault is almost done (get a move on keith)
The Gates Of Doom is done but for tweaking (andy, any word? You need samples.
gimme a list)
The Dungeon Of Ultimate Terror has yet to materialize (tomorrow for sure
strikes again. Come ON adam!)
Bubba's Bubbles is almost done (pete and james (I think), get rolling)
Music is progressing (EJ, hows the conversion coming?)
Intro/movies are under construction (Keith?)
Manual is about 25% done (hard to write a manual without the final game)

It's almost December, gang. Get on it!
 
Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                       [email-masked]
                                http://www.hicksville.dyn.ml.org/~giark/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'